Thick Film Heating for Hybrid and Electric Cars
With the recent ASIP funding news, Datec is preparing to scale up our production process as we enter into the hybrid and electric vehicle component market and expect to ramp up to producing hundreds of thousands of parts per year for various markets by 2021.
What makes our thick film heating technology so unique?
- heating layers that weigh only milligrams yet produce kilowatts of heat
- the ability to print heaters on lightweight aluminum that has superior heat transfer properties.
Read more about our highly efficient thick film heating technology here http://dateccoating.com/technology/
Datec Coating Corporation is a global leader in high-performing thick film printed-on heater technology as well as other functional coatings.
- Featured Solution: Portable Cancer Treatment Device for Underdeveloped Countries - January 17, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Datec Coating - December 17, 2018
- Will Parts Manufacturing and Research into New Technology Save the Canadian Automotive Industry? - December 6, 2018
- Global Heating and Controls Manufacturer, E.G.O.- Group Makes Strategic Investment in Datec Coating Corporation - October 30, 2018
- Welcome to Our New Website! - October 1, 2018
- Datec Heats Up Thick Film in Green Cars - July 20, 2017
- Datec Coating Awarded ASIP Funding - July 19, 2017