As the health of global citizens and economies continues to face great uncertainty, we at Datec feel fortunate to be a vital service producing essential goods for our customers
With stringent safety measures in place including staggered scheduling, working from home where possible, physical distancing, enhanced cleaning and wearing masks and gloves, we have been able to continue manufacturing in our Mississauga factory.
This has allowed us to provide critical components for food holding and food delivery equipment.
Find out how our leading edge technology meets performance and reliability requirements to keep food safe and warm.
- Providing Essential Products - June 4, 2020
- Collaborative Engineering, Shorter Cycle Times and New Technology Drive Datec’s Growth Story in 2019 - January 27, 2020
- Thick Film Heaters Can Power Your Industrial Design - January 9, 2020
- Season’s Greetings from Datec Coating - December 17, 2019
- Modernizing the Food Industry with Thick Film and Glass Heating - September 25, 2019
- Highlights from the 2019 NAFEM Show - February 26, 2019
- Featured Solution: Portable Cancer Treatment Device for Underdeveloped Countries - January 17, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Datec Coating - December 17, 2018
- Will Parts Manufacturing and Research into New Technology Save the Canadian Automotive Industry? - December 6, 2018
- Global Heating and Controls Manufacturer, E.G.O.- Group Makes Strategic Investment in Datec Coating Corporation - October 30, 2018