Datec Coating Corporation, a leading thick film heating element manufacturer and materials technology company has received a significant investment by E.G.O.- Group, based in Oberderdingen, Germany. This investment will provide Datec with the capital necessary to continue to expand its operations, invest in its proprietary manufacturing capability, and broaden its sales and marketing reach.
“EGO’s expertise, global market presence and culture of innovation will help us accelerate our growth and capabilities,” says Dominic Talalla, President and CEO of Datec Coating Corp. “We are delighted to deepen our relationship with the global leading supplier to household appliance manufacturers.”
Dr. Johannes Haupt, Chairman of the Management Board of the E.G.O.-Group noted, “… of the many thick film technologies we have evaluated, Datec’s technology stands out as most compelling. With Datec, we have bought into a strong technology partner who can help us gain further competitive advantages in the field of thick film heating technology.”
Datec is a custom heating element manufacturer specializing in thick film heating solutions. Our solutions are ideal for industries such as: commercial food service, medical devices, electronics, automotive, and appliances.
- Collaborative Engineering, Shorter Cycle Times and New Technology Drive Datec’s Growth Story in 2019 - January 27, 2020
- Thick Film Heaters Can Power Your Industrial Design - January 9, 2020
- Season’s Greetings from Datec Coating - December 17, 2019
- Modernizing the Food Industry with Thick Film and Glass Heating - September 25, 2019
- Highlights from the 2019 NAFEM Show - February 26, 2019
- Featured Solution: Portable Cancer Treatment Device for Underdeveloped Countries - January 17, 2019
- Season’s Greetings from Datec Coating - December 17, 2018
- Will Parts Manufacturing and Research into New Technology Save the Canadian Automotive Industry? - December 6, 2018
- Global Heating and Controls Manufacturer, E.G.O.- Group Makes Strategic Investment in Datec Coating Corporation - October 30, 2018
- Welcome to Our New Website! - October 1, 2018